Saturday, January 14, 2012

Man on the move

It's Noah again!!! Mommy has been too tired to keep this updated because she says I wear her out so I thought I'd use some of my ENDLESS energy to update you on all the fun things I've done in the past few days.
First, there was Nature Land in Tahuna. I got to see monkeys and mere cats. I promise you that the monkeys touched me but Mommy told me I shouldn't worry because they were behind the glass. The mere cats were so funny. I also got to touch a deer, well actually it touched me and I didn't like it very much!!! Mommy says the only time I'll see them at home is dead on the side of the road or hanging up in Uncle Paul's house. I'm actually kind of thankful for that.


I promise that monkey touched me!!!

After Nature Land, I took my favorite NZ Aunt and my best NZ friend (Tani) out for lunch at this place where they grow grapes and make some kind of grown up juice. I don't know much about that but I do know that they gave me ice cream and that made me very happy.
Ice cream for lunch!!!




Today was a really sunny day and it ranks up there with one of the happiest days EVER!!! We started off by going down and getting on this big red bus. It even had an upstairs!!! I got to sit in the upstairs with Mommy and Aunty Pam and we rode all around Nelson. It was so fun.

I can hardly contain my excitement!!!

Please Mr. Bus Driver, Let me in!!!!

The bus was so fun!!!
I do love my Aunty Pam!!!

Once the bus dropped us off, we came back to Aunty Pam's to pack a lunch because we were going to a Teddy Bear picnic. Tani even got to come with us. We drove to this park and brought our teddy bears and our picnic lunch. We ate our lunch and then I got to ride on the Ferris wheel and the Chair-o-plane. I wasn't supposed to ride on the chair-o-plane but mommy was prepared to tell them that I was, in fact, 3 years old so I could ride. It was so fun!!! I could hardly wipe the smile off my face. Come to think of it, my cheeks still hurt. After that, I took my teddy bear for a walk around the picnic and even took him to teddy bear school where he learned to dance and act. What a day!!! Mommy didn't even make me take a nap and Aunty Pam is making me an ice cream cone right now. Gotta go, only one more week of sunny weather. I hope we go back to the beach... I am one cool guy taking my friend Tani to the Teddy Bear Picnic!!!



I even took my Teddy Bear on the Chair-O-Plane:-)

I wasn't sure about the ferris wheel at first but I soon managed to take a hand off and wave to Mommy and Tani.
And just to complete my day, I got to throw rocks in the water. I love NZ!!!

No comments: